CampusGuard has developed their Customer Compliance Portal, CampusGuard Central®, unlike other portals that were designed for individual merchants. CampusGuard Central is designed specifically for campus-based organizations, and gives you the tools needed to assess, track, and document your PCI compliance across multiple campuses, divisions, and departments.
Multi-level roles and reports are available to track compliance by merchant ID, department, campus, and enterprise level – providing administrators and managers the opportunity to grasp the full compliance picture within the sphere of their control or across the organization. This means that your PCI administrator can easily view the progress each department is making toward compliance. Documents such as network drawings, configuration documentation, and SAQs can be retained in the secure document locker for reference as verification of your compliance to your merchant acquirer.
Key features and functionality of CampusGuard Central include the ability to:
• Add users based on roles and configurable by campus, department, or other organizational structure
- Unique login access for each merchant to view their specific SAQs only (Many:One)
- Administrators provided with unique access to view all merchant information (One:Many)
• Easily group merchants by department
• Create a summarized SAQ (by bank/processor, department, and SAQ type)
• Seamlessly integrate scanning requests, tracking, and reporting
• Easily monitor status and activity via the customized, role-based dashboard
• Export robust reports in various formats (CSV, TXT, PDF, JSON)
• Conveniently access a full library of templates
• Access the site using single sign-on (SSO)
• Generate an up-to-date Merchant Inventory report based on real-time data
WHY SELECT CAMPUSGUARD FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE PORTAL?
The interface is simple to use and complete. Merchants are carefully guided through the process to complete the SAQ. Organization staff and merchants have the ability to communicate directly to the CampusGuard support team. Through the year, as changes are made, individual SAQs can be updated and centrally monitored with the convenient ability to track progress as merchant locations work through their individual SAQs.